REGISTRATION TO THE SITE: The registration will allow you to get access to your account and to follow your application at each stage
STEP 1: APPLICATION FORM
STEP 2: UPLOAD OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS - All documents must be in English, documents in Hebrew or in French can not be accepted (as the jury panel includes French and Israeli experts, the whole selection process is done in English).
List of required documents :
- Invitation letter from the French host institution (for Post-doc) OR Confirmation of registration to an école doctorale (for PhD students)
- Scientific project description (between 2 to 4 pages)
- Motivation letter/Cover letter (between 1 to 2 pages)
- Curriculum Vitae (resume), including the list of publications
- Copy of the highest diploma
- Grade sheets of the highest diploma
- Copy of the first passport page
- Passport photograph
- Up to 3 optional documents: academic distinctions, prizes/awards, conference participation, temporary diploma, etc...
- 3 reference letters : The reference letters will be uploaded by your referees, we suggest you to send them the following link that explains clearly how to proceed http://www.france-israel-fellows.com/?q=reference-letter-process Please pay attention that the reference letters should not come from your French hosting institution !
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE BOTH STEPS, ONLY THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SUBMIT!
Provided you are eligible to candidate to Chateaubriand fellowship, here are its 4 main milestones dates.
- 1st date: January the 31st is the deadline for applying. No extension will be given !
- 2nd date: April the 30th for getting the results of the Jury
- 3rd date: October the 1st for travelling to France and beginning the fellowships
- 4th date: September the 30th of YEAR N + 1 for returning to Israel