Provided you are eligible to candidate to the Chateaubriand Fellowships Program, here are the steps you will have to follow:
- REGISTRATION TO THE SITE: The registration will allow you to get access to your account and to follow your application at each stage.
- STEP 1: APPLICATION FORM
- STEP 2: UPLOAD OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS - all documents must be in English. Documents in Hebrew or in French can not be accepted (as the jury panel includes French and Israeli experts, the whole selection process is done in English).
Chateaubriand FELLOWSHIPS 3 main milestones dates.
- 1st date: The Call for Application is open from September 18, until November 18, 2023.
- 2nd date: The Jury results will be sent to the candidates by January 31 2024.
- 3rd date: Departure to France is possible from March 1st, 2024 only. Return to Israel on December 31, 2024 at the lastest.
List of required documents - all documents must be in English. Documents in Hebrew or in French can not be accepted (as the jury panel includes French and Israeli experts, the whole selection process is done in English).
- Invitation letter from the French host institution
- A valid employment contract or a fellowship attestation from an Israeli research institution
- Scientific project description (between 2 to 4 pages)
- Motivation letter/Cover letter (between 1 to 2 pages)
- Curriculum Vitae (resume), including the list of publications - (maximum 5 pages !)
- Copy of the first passport page (your photo appearing on it)
- A photo of you, on a passport type photo
- Up to 3 optional documents: academic distinctions, prizes/awards, conference participation, temporary diploma, reference letters, etc...
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE BOTH STEPS - ONLY THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SUBMIT!